We provide custom wood cabinets for bathroom renovations in the Kingsport, TN area at a price that’s hard to beat.
Bathroom Renovations in Kingsport – Your bathroom should be an oasis you can escape to at the end of a long day. If you’ve decided to renovate your bathroom for this purpose, you’re going to need to enhance the project with new cabinets. However, since your bathroom cabinets are likely constantly in use, you want to find ones that are built to last without using your entire renovation budget on this aspect of the process.
Fortunately, at All Wood Cabinets, we provide custom wood cabinets for bathroom renovations in the Kingsport, Tennessee area at a price that’s hard to beat. We pride ourselves on beating out the prices of big box stores and offering a level of quality that ensures complete customer satisfaction.
How to Maximize Storage Space in Your New Bathroom Cabinets
Most people who end up doing bathroom renovations also end up redoing their cabinets as part of the process. If you’re doing bathroom renovations on a smaller space, cabinets included, here are a few tips for maximizing the area and getting as much enjoyment possible from your newly renovated bathroom:
- Even though you might not want to waste valuable real estate in your bathroom cabinets on cleaning supplies, doing so will make things much easier. Consider putting in a lazy Susan or a shower caddy full of cleaning supplies, so you can grab them quickly when you’re cleaning.
- One of your goals in doing bathroom renovations was probably to streamline your cabinet organization. Since clean towels can take up a lot of space in your cabinets, place them in decorative baskets instead of letting them take over a whole cabinet.
- Keep your hair tools organized within your cabinets and don’t let them find homes anywhere they can fit. We recommend installing a small basket on the interior of one of your cabinet doors to put your curling iron, flat iron, and hair dryer in.
- Most bathroom cabinets we see have tons of space, but this space goes to waste because of lack of shelving. As part of your bathroom renovations, make it a point to have shelving installed in your cabinets for greater functionality.
- Do you feel like you’re constantly on a hunt for bobby pins, a nail file, tweezers, or nail clippers? Put a few magnetic strips on the inside of your new cabinets and stick these easily-lost items there.
As you move forward with your bathroom renovations, we realize that figuring out which cabinets to choose can be a little bit stressful, especially if you’re trying to manage other projects at the same time. This is why we’re committed to making sure the selection process is as easy on you as possible. When you stop by our showroom, we’ll take the time to go over all of your options with you while taking into account your preferences and budget.
Providing you with the products that are best suited to your home.
The next time you start doing bathroom renovations in your home, make sure that you go with well-built, quality cabinets. Contact us at All Wood Cabinets today to find out more about how we exceed client expectations and how we can take your upcoming renovation project to the next level.
At All Wood Cabinets, we offer high-quality bathroom renovations in Kingsport, Bristol, Blountville, Harrtown, Bloomingdale, Johnson City, Spurgeon, Boring, Walnut Hill, Church Hill, and Mt. Carmel, Tennessee.